Norwegian Wood

Life doesn't require ideals. It requires standards of action.

They are important things I cant go on avoiding any longer.

Maybe it felt that way because I had thought about it so often--too often, to the point where it had distorted my sense of time.

Don't let yourself get impatient.

I have a lot more patience for others than I have for myself, and I'm much better bringing out the best in others than in myself.

If you're in pitch blackness, all you can do is sit tight until your eyes get used to the dark.

If you do not, please lie to me later and tell me that you did.

The love is so good we can barely cope.

Things will go where they're supposed to go if you just let them take their natural course.

Despite your best efforts, people are going to hurt when it's time for them to be hurt.

Open up a little more and let yourself go with life's natural flow.

Stop eating yourself alive.

Too many memories of him were crammed inside me, and as soon as one of them found the slightest opening, the rest would force their way out in an endless stream, and unstoppable flood.

Death brought life to an end.

I dont have any way for you to get in.

There's no way I dont want to do it with you. I'm going crazy, I want to do it so bad. But it just wouldnt be right.

The best thing is to keep away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She Proves the Inconsistency of the Desires and Criticism of Men Who Accuse Women of What They Themselves Cause

Kung Ibig Mo Akong Makilala by Ruth Elynia S. Mabanglo

Love Does Not Know Secrets