Late

Before he was there,now, he is nowhere
I pretended, I never intended
To find the trust which ended as rust
I was his only that time can never beat it badly
But that was my thought, he surrendered as i fought
He struggled while I was boggled
By his enthusiasm which I doubted as sarcasm
For him all is true, my mind and heart construe
Just then time watered the fire, I was to play his lyre
As I strummed, i saw no ear and found my fear
All was gone when I decided to be his one
Now, am alone in a monotone
These I saw, and made up as a law
Time lessens intensity, those feelings of less density
Time can test, it chooses what's best
He was less I confirmed my guess
The rest attests, he loved lest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She Proves the Inconsistency of the Desires and Criticism of Men Who Accuse Women of What They Themselves Cause

Kung Ibig Mo Akong Makilala by Ruth Elynia S. Mabanglo

Love Does Not Know Secrets