I Choose You

because I believe we would be stronger together than a part.

because I wanted more than what nature had in store for me.

because you bring happiness to the empty places in my heart.

when I realized the kind of love I was missing.

because I needed you to become whole.

to receive the love you have to give.

because I wanted to be the one to show a love without limits.

because you needed a strong heart to guide you.

because I wanted to be the one you'll remember when you look back on your life.

because I want to share my blessings.

to help me make the best person I could become.

because I want to be the one to kiss your pain away and make it all better.

because I want to be there when you experience life's challenges.

because you needed someone as I did.

because you touched my heart.

so that neither of us would be alone.

because I knew that without you in my life I would not be as happy as I am now.

because you fill my days with more meaningful purpose.

because you help me experience all that life has to offer.

because you teach me how to play again.

because I was lead to you.

because you were and always will be the choice of my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She Proves the Inconsistency of the Desires and Criticism of Men Who Accuse Women of What They Themselves Cause

Kung Ibig Mo Akong Makilala by Ruth Elynia S. Mabanglo

Love Does Not Know Secrets