Twilight

I ate breakfast without tasting the food.

It's too easy to be myself with you.

I can't stay with you. And I'm afraid that I'd like to stay with you, much more than I should.

So involved was I in my escapist daydreams, I lost all track of the seconds racing by.

To be perfectly honest, she'll be unavailable every night, as for as anyone besides myself is concerned.--Edward to Mike

He means well.

When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it's not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.

It was nice to be alone, not to have to smile and look pleased; a relief to stare dejectedly out the window at the sheeting rain and let just a few tears escape.

I didn't struggle to forget.

Forbidden to remember, terrified to forget.

My temper was hardwired to my tear ducts.

"It's twilight, " Edward muttered..."The easiest to me. But also the saddest, in a way...the end of another day, the return of the night."

I was at a loss to know how.

My mind had too much free time.

You are exactly my brand of heroine.

My personal hell to ruin me.

Thank you, but no thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She Proves the Inconsistency of the Desires and Criticism of Men Who Accuse Women of What They Themselves Cause

Kung Ibig Mo Akong Makilala by Ruth Elynia S. Mabanglo

Long Walk to Forever